When to consult a counsellor or therapist ? coach brussels
At what point does someone need a counsellor ? coaching brussels
There is never a good or a bad time. Whatever your problem, your worry or simply your desire to speak or to be listened to, you can call a therapist whenever you feel the need. It is your desire and your need which are at the heart of this process.
Here are some examples of specific problems which could lead to a patient consulting a counsellor:
- You feel an uneasiness at work, your working day weighs you down psychologist brussels therapist brussels
- You fear finding yourself alone, you don’t handle loneliness well psychologist brussels therapist psychotherapist
- You feel insecure when you are with other people psychologist brussels therapist brussels psychotherapist
- You feel an excessive fear before exams, or speaking in public coach brussels, coaching brussels
- You no longer get any pleasure out of doing things that used to make you happy coach brussels
- You suffer from recurring physical symptoms even though the doctor doesn’t diagnose anything coaching brussels
- You have difficulty in getting up in the morning and you have no motivation for daily tasks
- You think that you are a bad mother or father psychologist brussels therapist brussels psychotherapist
- You have irrational phobias, such as taking a lift or crossing the road coach brussels, coaching brussels
- Thinking about divorce prompts profound anxiety coach brussels, coaching brussels
- You often cry “over nothing” psychologist brussels therapist brussels psychotherapist
- You are going through a period of grief and are having difficulty in getting over it
- You feel rejected by others or feel isolated psychologist brussels therapist brussels psychotherapist
- You obsess over life and death, loneliness, the meaning of life, choice, etc.
This list is by no means exhaustive, but brings together the recurring questions which could prompt a consultation with a therapist. coach brussels, coaching brussels, coach bruxelles
Get in touch !Do you have other questions or concerns (for example how a therapist or counsellor can help you with your problem)? Just call our secretariat to make an appointment or send an email to the secretariat of coach and therapist brussels, to the attention of Ruth Friedman.
psychologist brussels psychologist woluwe coach brussels therapist woluwe coach woluwe counselor brussels counsellor brussels counsellor woluwe brussels psychologist psychologist brussels psychologist woluwe coach brussels therapist woluwe coach woluwe counselor brussels counsellor brussels counsellor woluwe brussels psychologist
What is fascinating in many of our therapy sessions, is the relatively limited time that is needed before the therarapists understands your problem and has a clear picture of it.
When you come to your consultation session and start to talk about your problem, we will first of all consider together how this problem occurs, where it comes from and the […]Read more